Payment & Cost
Discover Southeast Asia.
Gain solid work-skills.
Providing professional services for Work Travel Asia, Hospitality Internship Asia, and Management Training Asia Programs, there is a program fee associated with your participation. Please inquire with RMC as to get a program quotation matching your personalized program and placement options!
Cost to Participant includes:
• Registration fees with RMC
• Placement and Program fees with RMC
• Visa application with Embassy or Consulate abroad
• International Travel (airfare)
• Insurance protection (PROTRIP world)
Expenses to be expected which are not included in our Program fees
• Visa Application submission and related fee with the Embassy or Consulate Abroad;
• Return International Airfare to/from Destination
• Domestic Travel to reach training site;
• International Accident, Travel and/or Health Insurance Protection;
• Consular Document Authentication (Public Notary or Consular Services) with your local Embassy and/or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Host country;
• Visa Extension travel if required to be made outside of Host Country;
• Personal expenses including but not limited to: Medical check-up, Obtaining a passport, drug test, courier of documents;
• Possible need of a Hotel booking for 1st and/or 2nd night stay upon arrival at destination
• Possible use of a Taxi or Public Transport upon arrival at destination