F&B Service Intern
Muravandhoo Island, Raa Atoll, Maldives
JOALI MALDIVES – The Luxury Resort presents young talents with an excellent opportunity to take an internship in their Front Office department. Hidden away in the northern reaches of the Maldives, JOALI is situated on Muravandhoo Island in the Raa Atoll, one of the largest and deepest in the world. The resort is designed as a luxurious art-immersive island retreat, focusing on sustainable glamour. If you are looking to build your career in the hospitality industry or simply want to be a part of world-class service while enjoying a beautiful tropical island then this is your chance. Send your application now!
F&B SERVICE – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers and answer their questions about menu items
- Take food or drink orders from customers
- Relay customers’ orders to other kitchen staff
- Prepare food and drink orders, such as sandwiches, salads, and coffee
- Serve food and drinks to customers at a counter, at a stand, or in a hotel room
- Clean assigned work areas, dining tables, or serving counters
- Replenish and stock service stations, cabinets, and tables
- Set tables or prepare food trays for new customers.
- Provided accommodation option
- Lodging benefits (i.e. meals, transportation, uniform, laundry)
- Visa sponsorship
- Monthly allowance ($250-700)
- Arrival support (airport pick up, housing arrangement)
- Personal leave/vacation (usually granted to participants of 12-month internships)
- Recruitment opportunity by the host
- An unforgettable educational travel experience!
- 18 years old and above
- Studying or recently graduated (within last 24 months)
- School, college or university endorsement
- Conversational English
- Clean criminal record
- No drug abuse
Please note that all applicants are interviewed by RMC Asia, and must be accepted as seen fit and qualified for the program prior to being introduced to host organization for hire.