Guest Service Intern
A 5-Star Hotel by IHG Hotels & Resorts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
If you are looking for an internship in the hub of incredible opportunities – Dubai, a 5-Star hotel by IHG Hotels & Resorts could be your golden ticket into a bright future in the hospitality industry. Nestled in the heart of Dubai Marina with unparalleled views across the waterfront, this majestic hotel places you minutes from the Jumeirah Beach & Dubai Tram and connects you to the city’s entertainment precincts. Aside from valuable experience, you will be learning from the leading experts who will help you become a rare asset in the industry. Submit your application now and let RMC Asia guide you!
GUEST SERVICES – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcome.
- Administering check-ins and check-outs.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Delivering mail and messages.
- Processing guest payments.
- Coordinating with bell service and staff management.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Other related duties in the Front Office department.
- Provided accommodation option
- Lodging benefits (i.e. meals, transportation, uniform, laundry)
- Visa sponsorship
- Monthly allowance ($250-700)
- Arrival support (airport pick up, housing arrangement)
- Personal leave/vacation (usually granted to participants of 12-month internships)
- Recruitment opportunity by the host
- An unforgettable educational travel experience!
- 18 years old and above
- Studying or recently graduated (within last 24 months)
- School, college or university endorsement
- Conversational English
- Clean criminal record
- No drug abuse
Please note that all applicants are interviewed by RMC Asia, and must be accepted as seen fit and qualified for the program prior to being introduced to host organization for hire.