Privacy & Terms
What we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may record for your IP address for purposes of Google Analytics tracking.
Data is shared with Host Organizations, as well as employees at RMC in order to facilitate your experience. There may be times where you will be referred to a third-party partner of RMC in order to continue your application, however we will always discuss this with you beforehand.
We retain customer records indefinitely for those that signup for our program, and wish to continue to use our placement services. However, if you would like to removed from our database, please contact our web admin – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The information that you provide to RMC is stored on behalf of RMC on web servers hosted by WPEngine, Salesforce, AWeber, Survey Monkey and PayPal, all of which specialize in secure data management and protection, and which to the best of our knowledge are compliant with the GDPR. The information that we provide on your behalf to third-parties with your consent is done so via secure e-mail, and is then processed subject to their terms and conditions.
Who we are
In order to provide our services, secure employment for you, and for us to prepare you for your trip. We will collect some, if not all of the following:
• Your full names;
• Your nationality and/or citizenship;
• Your date of birth;
• Your contact details, including your telephone number and e-mail address;
• Your academic background and level of education
• Information about your health;
• A copy of your passport and/or visa;
• A photograph of yourself;
• A voice recording and/or video recording;
• A copy of a criminal background check;
• A copy of your travel insurance details;
• Any relevant medical information;
• The contact details of an emergency contact.
• We may also record for your IP address for purposes of Google Analytics tracking.
We do not sell your information to any third-parties. The information you provide to us is used by RMC for the following purposes only:
• To determine your eligibility for the programs offered by RMC;
• For purposes of placing you in paid traineeship program via the programs offered by RMC;
• To facilitate applications for visas and permits in relation to the programs offered by RMC;
• To assist you in booking flights, accommodation and obtaining travel insurance;
• To send you information via e-mail about our programs, new programs that we launch and promotional offers – subject always to your right to unsubscribe from receiving such e-mail communications.