Travel Asia by RMC
- International Experience -
Our team of professionals will guide you during the placement process, and assist you for the visa application. Your internship placement is guaranteed and arranged prior to your arrival at destination.
Included, but not limited to :
• Host company and full program details vetting;
• Placement prior to arrival at destination;
• 1-on-1 individual support through the application process;
• Pre-departure orientation;
• Support for health, travel, accident and/or liability insurance;
• In-country support and services;
It is important to understand what to expect from the program (i.e. language learning, financial gain, work experience, benefits and accommodation details, job description and responsibilities, destination, terms & conditions agreement for participating, visa and administrative details, etc.). Do not hesitate to ask us question, so we can make sure there won’t be any misunderstandings. Ask questions and make sure there be no misunderstanding, no surprises!
Our cultural exchange programs are temporary in nature, not for permanent employment;
The weekly working hours may vary according to seasonality and occupancy however, a full-time work schedule in Southeast Asia average 9-10 hours daily, 5 to 6 days weekly;
The Hospitality sector is one of the most coveted industries for job-seekers who want to live an adventurous, productive career. For any hospitality enthusiast to become more competitive for employment, one must consider acquiring special qualification.